Friday, June 20, 2008

Lucky day!

I have been known to say "I never win anything"-but no more! I was visiting one of my fav blogs http://nnairdas.blogspot.com because I love what she has to say. She was running a contest (fun), which I entered not expecting to win (but also fun) and guess what? I won!(yay)
I won a book, which I love, but I wanted to share with everyone the beautiful way in which it was packaged and shipped to me-check out the pics:

It was such a treat to unwrap this gift that I just had to take a couple of fun pics. She used recycled materials and her skills at scrapbooking and cardmaking are wonderful as you can see. I certainly was reminded of the fact that I myself can do more in the way of preserving our planet, and do it beautifully. Give yourself a treat and check out her blog.

2 comments:

Nnairda's said...

You are so kind! I'm glad that you enjoyed your package and that you can use the book as well.

Have a nice weekend!
Adriann

XUE said...

congratulations on winning adriann's pretty parcel! come visit again!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online