Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meet Etsy seller Grafik Expressions





As many of you know, I am in the (long) process of adopting a child. Eventually my dream of becoming a mom will happen and when it does, I want to send out gorgeous adoption announcements like these. They offer imaginative photographic and digital designs reflecting the joys and true meaning of life. And because she is inspired by life, loving family, treasured friends and loyal companions, her collections will tug at your heart.


Even better, 10% of the sale of her animal related cards will be donated to her local animal shelter. She will also donate a portion of the sale of her baby related items to Safe Passage, an organization established to assist victims of Domestic Violence. Check out her Etsy store-some of my favorites from her shop are shown to the right-just scroll down to find her "mini-shop"! Or check out her blog at http://grafikexpressions.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your adoption - that is a wonderful way to care for someone else and I really applaud you:) The announcement is fabulous and beautiful!! Nice blog!

earth and sun folk said...

she does beautiful work! love the announcements! i wish you and yours the best in your adoption process :)

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I think your comment on my blog was the nicest we've ever received! Thank you SO MUCH for that! It is greatly appreciated! Your jewelry is so beautiful! I love the organic feel. Good luck with your adoption! Jo :) PS....You're welcome to come hang out anytime :)

JLC Studio said...

These are so pretty and modern! I love babies!! Good luck with your adoption...it's a truly wonderful thing you are doing and I hope it works out for you!! All the best...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online