Sunday, January 20, 2008

Morrigan's Dream



This is the first piece I have put up for sale in etsy, entitled Morrigan's Dream. It is crafted from over 600 tiny sterling silver rings and hours and hours of work and is absolutely stunning on-the pictures do not do it justice at all. And you do feel like royalty while wearing it. I am planning on doing a series of similar pieces, all using chainmaille techniques and incorporating beads/semi-precious stones. The intricacies of "weaving" the metal are fascinating and the results are unlike anything else. I will also be including some chunkier pieces for men as well as women, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Trish said...

The necklace is beautiful. You have an amazing talent. I found your blog on RQ, but I am also an Etsy addict so I'll be sure to keep an eye on your shop.

Unknown said...

WoW this necklace is gorgeous!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online